One thing that always annoyed me about iPlayer is that the shows don’t have a “home page” as such: a page dedicated to that show which lists all its available episodes under a constant URL you can bookmark. Well, since the redesign they actually have TWO alternatives you can bookmark!
Direct to Latest Episode:
- find the series you’re interested in on the A-Z Programme List
- right-click > copy the link address
- this should give you something like:
- that’s the one for Doctor Who, by the way
- bookmark the page you’re on, edit the bookmark to point to the address you copied!
List of Available Episodes:
- follow the same steps as above
- before saving the changes to your bookmark, replace “brand” with “episodes”
- make sure not to accidentally delete the “/” on either side of the word
- now save the bookmark!
The latter really is just a list of available episodes, it’s not a “hub” for the series. There’s no information besides the title and the list of episodes, so it’s not quite what I was hoping for but it’s a good start!