- £60 collection, will post if you cover the fees
- Cosmos Black 3DS
- Slight crack on one corner, barely visible & can’t feel it
- Official Nintendo charger, from original purchase
- Official Nintendo charging dock, from original purchase
- 16GB SDHC card, SanDisk Class 4
- Add £10 for two games
- Heroes of Ruin (3DS)
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
- no cases, cartridges only
- Best way to contact me would be a Twitter DM
- Or Facebook Chat if you know me on there
After a tense morning of watching Roger (my DPD delivery driver) not move or progress from his first delivery on the tracking page map, this gloriousness arrived a little after half 2 yesterday afternoon. It came with a free charger, too, as a pre-order bonus seeing as the consoles don’t come with one any more. Needless to say I was excited to get playing but, alas, I was at work and so decided to settle for letting the data transfer do its thing, ready for some serious Monster Hunting after work. My old 3DS has a 16GB SD card and the 3DS Advance (“new Nintendo 3DS” is a stupid name and I…
I recently found out that you can get a guaranteed download code for the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Special Demo within 48 hours if you pre-order either game on Amazon so, obviously, I immediately pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire on Amazon.
Hover over the links in my posts, sometimes I put extra info, trivia or "jokes" in the title text!
The views expressed in the articles and pages of this site are my own and it shouldn't be assumed that they are representative of any organisations I am a part of.
Also, my rants contain a lot of bad language so if you're offended by that kind of thing turn back now.
Tweety TweetsMy Tweets